Sunday, January 14, 2007

Another two bite the dust

Well in addition to this blogs one year anniversary I also just got a CNN newsflash that two of Saddam's henchmen (1 1/2 brother) had their neck tie party tonight. Well, too bad, so sad. We all have to die sometime I guess but I doubt they but much thought into the deaths of all the people they ordered; you know like putting people feet first while alive into a wood chipper, gassing innocent men, women and babies just because they were Kurds-kind of like Hitler, the thugs uday and qusay who would rape women and then have them eaten by their doberman pinchers. Yeah, real nice people and we should all shed a tear for these idiots. I don't think so.
I wish anti-war people would go and live in Iran and Cuba and get out of here. I really hate these fools and sorry we have to suffer them and their condescension. They would make Lady Catherine De Burgh look like nothing.
Somewhat interesting news. Donna is trying to get our house on "Sell This Hous". That would be great but not getting my hopes too high up. I would like to sell the house though sooner rather than later.
Well, till tomorrow then

No comments: