Sunday, April 27, 2008

Are the best years behind me?

Musically I'm still stuck in the 80's. I tried to like the music that came out in the 90's, I really did but it never materialized for me. As I sit listening to the Arena Rock & 80's station, I wonder are the best years 20 years behind me, I seriously doubt they're 20 years ahead of me. So, did my life stop in 1988 or 1989? In many ways yes, it did. When I turned 25, it was downhill from there. Nothing to look forward to age wise. I was a teenager, depressed when I turned 20, 21 was a big deal and I guess 25 too but after that-n0.
I loved Miami Vice, they don't make shows like that anymore. Oh well. Is heaven living in the best time of your life? I mean this is a good time but I didn't have any responsibilities in the 80's. I have tons of it now.

No comments: