Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So, it's been two years

Today, it's been two years since Mark was KIA. It's one of those days where there was another "event". The earthquake on the Big Island happend at about the same time he was killed, oddly enough. I was on the phone with my parents on a Sunday morning when it happend. Granted we didn't get any damage, in fact the door that wouldn't close suddenly did, but it was scary and we were without power for about 15 hours. Also tonight I watched something on HBO on Section 60 of Arlington where Mark is.
I know he's in a better place but I will never forget that sad letter his father wrote to him a year ago. I said a prayer for him and his family this evening. I hope that they can find peace and that he is at peace as well in the arms of God.

No comments: