Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Today a mistake was made!

Today I went to the compuer and typed in thomasthetankengine.com and the little Prince was with me. He was going crazy when I turned the computer off. Crying and throwing a tantrum. I won't put that on again. I was looking to see if they sold crib sheets are something. But no luck.
The little Princess was also bad today. She took over her diaper and pooped on the floor. I couldn't believe it.
THe antics of these little children!
South Park was a rerun of the episode with Mohammed. It was sort of funny I guess. I think it got nominated for an emmy award.
Well, Prince JPM is still awake so I guess I should leave. He starts swimming lessons again tomorrow. I think the boys will all be together but he won't be with his little girlfriend Sophia.
Till tomorrow then!

No comments: