Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tuesday


Well, I was hoping hubby was around to chat but no such luck. We went to the Commissary at Barber's Point today. Boy was that a disappointement. It reminded me of the Certified when I was a little girl in Cedar Lake. I have to go to the NEX tomorrow to get the rest of the groceries. Not even a deli or a whole lot of diapers there. It was really strange.
Well, Rene called and needs more money to borrow. I told her all I had is $100 and I don't really even have that. She promised to babysit so I could go to the spa one day but she's leaving Monday, so so much for that.
I wish I was able to chat with hubby tonight. I wanted to tell him about John's last day of swimming. Actually neither kid took a nap today and they were both out by 7.
Well, here is the other cutie.
till tomorrow then

No comments: