Friday, August 11, 2006

Haven't heard from hubby in 24 hours.

Well, it's been about 24 hours since I have heard from Michael. I guessed he was going on a mission. He said he had to go so to me that's a sign he is out and about. I worry and won't quit worrying until he's home for good. I can't wait till he comes home in Oct. I know we will be busy during that time. John will be so happy to see him. I thought it would be a good idea if he takes John to gym and swimming. I think he'd enjoy it. John I know would.
Of course the only thing on the news is this Israel thing. Pretty much blew the 9/11 part deux thing right out of the news. Of course you don't hear a damn thing abut Iraq anymore which annoys me. Then they're praising to the skies these idiot American kids who go and fight for Israel who get killed over there. These fools won't fight for their own country, yet they'e hearalded as heroes over here. People talk about how the Muslims first debt is to their religion and not their country (IE: here) but the same could be said for the Jews. I don't get it. Both groups grow up in these wonderful western societies where they have the opportunity to have every freedom but these fools go and fight for their "religion". Strange.
Till tomorrow then.

No comments: