Monday, August 07, 2006

More Random Musings part ?

Last night I was channel surfing and as usual absolutely nothing was on. I came across this "Flavor of Love" on VH1. I can't believe that this qualifies as entertaining television. The next show was a bunch of overweight former celebs who need to lose weight. It's really a vast wasteland. No wonder our country is in so much trouble.
Again the Fox news had on the stupid Dixie Twits who are now selling army green caps and dog tags at their concerts. It was wondered if perhaps they were ready to make nice the Troops. I doubt the Troops are ready to make nice with them now or ever. That bratty lead singer just can't keep her trap shut.
The ACLU needs to get a life. I can't stand these people who are "protecting" our rights. Yeah, right.
I have to take MC to the doctors today. Guess we'll be late getting home. I had thought about maybe going down to Sam Choys for dinner since we'll be stuck in traffic and I didn't go shopping today. However, we will see.
Got to talk to hubby for a few seconds. It was great! I miss him and can't wait for him to come home.

No comments: