Friday, September 22, 2006

What I want on my tombstone

Well, just got finished watching Barbara Wawa's interview with O'Reilly and talked about what he wanted on his tombstone. This is what I want on mine: 1) my picture from when I was 29, 2) the day I was born March 7, 1964-not just the year or month but the whole day and the whole day I croak, 3) I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far . . . Okay, it's from an old Joe Walsh song but I liked it when I was 13 and I still like it almost 30 years later. Also, at my grave I want played "Wheel in the Sky" from Journey and I suppose at my Mass I'll have played the Ave Maria as it will be the last time it will be played in my honor. When hubby gets back and we get to GA I seriously want that annullment started and hopefully completed by our 10th anniversary.
I did get to chat with hubby today and tonight. Boy, those kids---today I was ready to just go to bed and leave them to their own devices. These kids decided for fun to flood their bathroom again. This is like the third time and I am getting sick of it. So I sent them to bed and to bed they are. JPM is probably scared of me and MC just doesn't realize it. Sometimes it almost seems a blessing that she's unaware of what's going on. JPM on the other hand seems to understand and misses his Daddy terribly although he's unaware of it right now. He will take a few minutes to remember who Daddy is. Right now all three of us are sick. TIll tomorrow then.

No comments: