Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's been 7 years since 9/11

So, today various people are discussing where they were 7 years ago. As Glenn Beck said I can remember everything about 9/11, 12, 13 and for maybe the week after but I don't know what I was doing on 9/10.
I was working and got a text phone message from Michael saying the Pentagon had been attacked and there was also a coffee at Mrs. Brooks' that evening.
The line getting into Post the next day was terrible and terrible for about a month after.
Today most Americans think nothing about this day or they blame Bush. There is so much hatred in this country for the Republicans and our President. I cannot stand these people and while I don't "hate" them per se, there are many I wish would just go away and either die or crawl under a rock and never come back.

No comments: