Monday, September 08, 2008

Why do we always want the things we can't have?

So lately I've been thinking about when we first got married, living in that God awful trailer at Fort Stewart. We were very happy and seemed to have a lot more money. I guess we did because I was making more than I ever had and we both were working. We used to go into Savannah a lot and do fun things like Ghost Tours through the OSC and just going out to eat. Don't know why I'm thinking about that all of the sudden. But while I didn't want to move there to begin with, I was very sad to leave. I sometimes think it would be nice to get back there but he'd be deployed all the time. And of course things wouldn't be the same. No one I used to work with still works in my old department except Vicki Motely and she'd always be giving me ringworm again or asking for money. Heck the admin staff is completely different too. I guess we can't go back in time.

No comments: