Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Are they freaking kidding?

The Hillstrand's are suddenly becoming my most hated crew on the Deadliest Catch. I also am beginning to question the letters and phone calls I made and wrote to Discovery asking politely to work out their disagreements regarding their show "Hillstranded". I also had someone pick me up a Time Bandit t-shirt in AK, what was I thinking.
http://www.authentescapes.com/trips/180/Sport-Fishing-with-Time-Bandit-Captains-Andy-and-Johnathan-Hillstrand

According to the attached link, one can spend almost 7K per person to spend 5 days with these guys (more or less) with one fishing marlin and two "receptions". The rest of the time is "on your own". This does not include airfare, food and other incidentals.
Yeah, they're quickly becoming Keith on the Wizard. Thank God for the Cornelia Marie.

No comments: