Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's not exactly a new amusement

Honestly, my attachment to Deadliest Catch has been around longer than this blog and my "attachment" to Capt. Johnathan, almost as long. Not sure why I called it "my newest amusement", it's just that I find the craziness of this last season and the explosion of the fan base extraordinary. Some of us have been fans for awhile.
So much going on this season with the lawsuit, the craziness of Cpt. Phil's death, etc.
Tomorrow they set sail to catch crab for king season but the shows won't air until April. Should I try to go see them if they come anywhere near? Don't know.
Tomorrow a sad day, the fourth anniversary of the death of Capt. Mark Paine, USA. Ten years ago we were getting ready for our wedding in which Mark would be a groomsman. We could fill a table with all those who are no longer with us from that wedding. With the exception of Mark, all those would be from my side.

No comments: