Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Why does everyone think Jimmy Buffet is so great?

I have a feeling that my wine party that was supposed to be 16 will be 6 if I am lucky. Let's see, I've spend a lot of money getting to the correct number of plates, silverware, crystal and platters and now thanks to that idiot Jimmy Buffet, every one is cancelling. I do not understand and I will never understand why people think he's so great. He has stupid songs, he's a freaking democrat who makes no bones about enjoying the fact that stupid republicans spend their money on him and he gives it to the dimwits. I just don't know. I'm a little pissed because I've spent a lot of money. I guess I can always sue because I relied to my detriment but I'm not going to do that. I just wonder how many people will show up? That's fine though it will save me money on the dinner.

No comments: