Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Someday soon we all will be together, if the fates allow.

It's not even December yet and they're already playing "Charlie Brown's Christmas" so I watched NCIS instead.
I was thinking today that I have been pretty lucky because this is the first Christmas that Michael & I will be apart. I keep thinking about that song, "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" from "Meet Me in St. Louis". That song came out during WW2-Come next year all our troubles will be out of sight. I sure hope so, I sure hope our troubles as far as selling the house, Michael coming home safely (most importantly) is a distant memory this time next year. I think about Pinky & his family & all that was lost with him. CNN had on these asswipe deserters who are up in Canada & they're whinning. I mean they should all be shot at dawn. Unlike before, they volunteered-they were not drafted. What would George Washington say aboout the Army today where deserters like these are featured as heroes and those who do their duty are bums. Washington used to shoot deserters, so didn't Robert E Lee.
It's 10 in the morning in Iraq & Michael hasn't been on yet. I think he's been having internet problems maybe that is why. I always worry.
Till whenever then

No comments: