Friday, November 17, 2006

Wow the world is going to stop because of the tomkat wedding

So we have all kinds of news going on in this world-tornado in NC, the war in Iraq, the idiot dimwits in Congress, but the lead story all day long today & no doubt tomorrow will be the fluffanutter wedding of two "celebrities". UUUUGGGGHHHH
Anyway, Michael is somewhere between here and Deutschland on his way back to Kuwait. He thinks he'll be back to Iraq by Sunday or Monday at the latest. So, for me the target date has to be January 8, as that is when his replacements arrive and come to think of it, that is when my class ends.
The house feels very strange and I just can't get settled. I am just wound up like a top and just can't calm down. I guess it will take a few weeks for me and John to get back into our routine-such as it is again.
Well what a surprise the guy in CA crapped out on wanting to buy the house. This surprised me none. So I talked to Donna and will sign on with her sometime this weekend and we can discuss putting the house on the market.
I am excited about the Volvo but it is 40K-aaahhhh.
Boy my life is dull. I'm watching that stupid "Most Haunted" and it's a rerun. There isn't a damn thing on television.
I am so lonely and so weary.
I love my husband so much. Thinking about six years ago we were preparing for our big wedding and we were so excited. Hard to believe that was six years ago. Time does fly.
till tomorrow then

No comments: