Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday morning coming down actually it's evening but who cares?

Well, I am still in a funk that I can't escape from. I would no doubt be in a funk anyway because this is our anniversary week and this is the first time the dates have lined up with the days we were married. I thought I was fat then I wish I was that fat now. I think about all the changes in our lives in 6 years-when I look at our wedding pictures I see two happy people who have no cares in the world. However when I look at us today I see the stress of everything we have been through together. I think we've done well though through it all. I still feel so overwhelmed about Michael & wanting him to hurry home. I just get afraid even though I try to stay away from the news. I see where the King of Jordan is even worried about bigger problems in the middle east. I know my husband believes in his mission and so must I. I know once he gets home my stress level will drop tremendously then I can work on losing weight. Thank God I go to the gym or God knows how much I'd weigh. I have to paint the trim tomorrow if it doesn't rain. I guess if it does I will work some more on the interior of the house. Taking those damned plastic boxes out to the garage.
Till tomorrow then.

No comments: