Monday, October 09, 2006

I can dream can't I?

My sick fantasy is for all the anti war protestors to be on one of those dreamliners that boeing is building (double decker planes) and have it be visited by their heroes in al queda and they will all die. I am mean but I can't believe that stupid pbs out here gave that punk's old man a half hour air time with no counter point. Say what you will about fox news but at least they do try to be balanced. I know I am a mean person but it cannot be helped. I am tired of these asswipes showing up on tv and getting all the glory. what would sheehag have done if her son hadn't died? She would have no altar to be worshipped on. Pathetic of me but isn't it funny how her family does not support her and say that this is not what her son, Casey would want. UUUGGGHHH I am a bad person sometimes but I hope God can forgive me.

No comments: