Thursday, October 05, 2006

So today I am a little sad

I saw on a blog where stupid MS. magazine is having an issue "celebrating" abortion where these women sign their names to a petition saying they are proud of themselves and their "choice". One of these women mentioned aborting her DS baby and how she's been trying to get pregnant again. This bitch is my age and I hope to God she never gets pregnant again. I can't imagine life without our little MC. I think I knew from the beginning she was going to be "different" and I am glad we chose not to have that amnio. I know it was hard for Michael to accept her differences no matter what he says. Yes, sometimes I am still sad that she's different but she is her wonderful self. I know when I get her up she will have a big smile for me, when we read she will come and sit on my lap, when she hears Hawaiian music she does the hula with her arms and because of her we have her little brother JPM who is being a handful today. However, I always remark to myself when they are in bed and the day is over how lucky and blessed I am to have those two little bundles of joy. I cannot wait for Michael to come home and our little family will be together again even if it's only for a few weeks. I know by May we will be living in a new home and will have lots of adventures to look forward to.
Hubby is out and about again on a mission. I worry so much all the time. I am glad that Condi went over there and told them it's time to shit or get off the pot. I also had the misfortune to have some peace activist come to my house and want to read bible versus to me and talk about the wonder of the UN and how horrible war is. I have a No Soliciting sign up but I guess I need to put up a No Prostelycizing (sp?) one as well.
till whenever then

No comments: