Sunday, October 22, 2006

So Saturday is Make a Difference Day, WTF cares!

I finally got around to reading the local rag at 630 tonight and 45 minutes later it's done. Well in the "magazine" section-USA Today-it said Saturday was "Make A Difference Day". Well, I don't want to make a difference I just want to survive these next 9 days until hubby comes home. Nothing came out right today. I also had a meltdown because once again, somehow one of these kids got into the wipes and wasted a whole pack. I went to start their bath and some of the wipes were in the tub but I couldn't find the pack. Then I get into the living room and then there are the rest of the wipes all over the floors with the pack. So I just sat down and cried for about a half hour. John was trying to comfort me but I couldn't be comforted. I haven't had one of these in about 4 months. Somedays are just too much for me. This is one of them. All the cleaning I did, you can't even tell. I need to fold clothes but just can't tongiht. I was hoping hubby would be back but he's not. I bet he doesn't come back until late tomorrow or so. He didn't leave until Friday night which was Saturday his time. Next weekend the time changes so he'll be 13 hours ahead of me. I can't even spell but will do the editing tomorrow.

No comments: