Sunday, October 22, 2006

I wish CNN would get sniper fire and they get killed and Fox shows it!

Those disgusting pigs at CNN have been running a snuff film of US forces being killed by snipers. How they came across this gem is beyond belief, why they showed it is another. If this was an American sniper killing an insurgent they would be absolutely calling for that Soldier's head on the preverbially platter. They were almost gleeful when discussing the possiblity of a Courts Martial ending with the deaths of some military-execution style at Fort Leavenworth. Then they switched to the snuff film with feigned regret. It is absolutely disgusting that these assholes: A) have connections to the insurgents that they get these tapes from, B) put this on the air, C) they did not stop these fricking insurgents & D) finally, that they did not ask the parents, spouses, siblings of these people who died for permission to show their deaths. I would like to see CNN go off the air but I know that won't happen. I hope they all along with that asswipe Ted Rall die slow, painful, miserable deaths all alone and wind up in HELL. I hope they all have miserable lives, miserable children and miserable deaths. Mean I know and not Christainlike but I am sick and tired of this crap from these idiot, liberal elites asswipes.
Pardon' moi Francais'

No comments: