Sunday, December 10, 2006

I once read where Sunday was the most depressing day of the week.

I could understand that when I was working from that perspective as I usually dreaded returning to Cox High School on Monday mornings. But now for me it is because there is nothing for me to do. I can clean (when I am not sick like I am now), do laundry, make my weekly phone calls, etc. However, I am bored out of my gourd. I guess I may be feeling better but I just want to get out. I don't know what I want to do, I just want to get out. I haven't been taking my "happy pills" since I was sick & today I find myself very sad, depresses and teary. I guess it's close to my period too. But I keep thinking that this time last month my hubby was home and now he's back in Iraq. I am so fed up with hearing about what this group wants to do in Iraq & what that group wants to do. Blah, blah, blah. You know let the military do their damn jobs and quite the whinning about all this perephrial (sp?) crap. I am sick of this dirty house, I am sick of laundry, I am sick of the whining of the kids sometimes. I guess I should take my happy pills again. I'm sick of celebs and their assanine lives. I don't know, I am tired and I am stressed out and I am ready for this year to be over.

No comments: