Saturday, December 09, 2006

So, it's Saturday again

Well, today is Saturday. I was too sick to go to church and don't know that I'll be able to go tomorrow. I was reading last night in TD online & there was a letter to the editor about why Laura Bush isn't taking the role of Eleanor Roosevelt in going out and about. However, Eleanor had to do the leg work for her husband. I feel sorry for Eleanor as she didn't have a happy life, personally, although she did do a lot. But where was Hillary in Bosnia?, Lady Bird in Viet Nam?, Mamie in Korea?, well you get the point. She may be doing more than what we know. I guess they had some children of deployed service personnel at the White House. Why weren't my kids invited. If you're going to invite some, invite them all. I want my precious children to be at the White House.
I am worried about what is going on in Iraq. I think that things are going from bad to worse and I can not fathom why the hatred for Bush has made this war so unpopular. I don't know if we're doing the right thing, I think we are & I think Michael does too. I cannot understand though the reason why the most utter incompetent people are in higher rank. I think his LTC is a jackass and I think it was incumbent upon his idiot wife to have put together an FRG even if it wasn't required. If it was me, I would have done it. Not at all pleased with the 25th ID and when Schofield Barracks is in our rear view mirror for the last time, well, I won't shed any tears. I will miss our home but I won't miss the buffonery that is Schofield Barracks, HI.

No comments: