Friday, December 08, 2006

Yes, today was a Holy Day

Well, I missed another Holy Day & if I don't feel better I won't be at church tomorrow either. I felt better for about 3 hours this afternoon after sleeping two hours today. But by the time my mom called back I was back to feeling like crap. Our old neighbor, Mr. Gurchek (sp?) died in November I guess. Mom was talking to his daughter Ginny. They were nice people. I am glad I don't live in Schererville, IN, anymore. I liked our house but hated Schererville. ICK, ICK, ICK. Although it wouldn't have been bad to get married at St. Michael's so that everyone in the town could see me go under the Sabres. I am such a bitch. But I hated that place and have no qualms telling anyone who asks.
I have to seriously get healthy & lose some weight.
Till tomorrow then.

No comments: