Thursday, December 14, 2006

They also serve, those who stand and wait

Everyday I don't get a knock at the door is a good day. But at the same time I am tired of being by myself. I am always Thanking God whenever I do hear from Michael. I am proud of him and what he is doing and me too for taking care of these wonderful children but I can't but help think about Pinky's family and this Holiday Season. I just feel so bad about him. It's like Moira, I don't know if I will ever really get over his being gone too. I didn't really know him that well but he was one of those rare people who you meet and stick with you forever for some reason. I think about Moira and all that was lost with her too. I just hate that she is burried at St. Michael's. It's the last place she would want to be. But Mrs. DeRosa is with her so I guess it's okay. But anyone who would put me at St. Michael's would rue the day. I hate that place.
till tomorrow then.

No comments: