Tuesday, December 26, 2006

So this is Christmas, why doesn't it feel like it

Well actually today is the 26th but either way it never much felt like Christmas this year. Maybe because I didn't have a nativity out. I don't know. I enjoy the company but not sure they do because of the kids. I think it's a bit overwhelming for everyone. Michael is out and about I guess. He had hoped to call but guess he wasn't able too. I see where Saddam will be at a necktie party within the next 30 days, perhaps as soon as tomorrow. I hope that they behave themselves but doubt they will. Just want hubby to be safe. I don't know, saw someone on tv saying no one in this country unless you have a loved one there is sacraficing. That is so true. Wish everyone had to ration or something. But alas they don't. Tomorrow I get my hair highlighted and my feet done. Till tomorrow then.

No comments: