Friday, February 10, 2006

Almost four weeks now

Well, Michael will be gone for four weeks tomorrow. It seems longer though. I think that as it gets closer to his leaving I will become more nervous. RIght now though he seems excited to be going with his group. He feels that he has a good group of guys so that's good.
Well, MC & I are watching Dancing with the Stars. We took dancing lessons for our wedding. We should do that again when he comes home. Boy, I was looking at some house today near Fort Hood. What a house.
I wonder where we'll be going to next. I am anxious for him to get going and to come home. JPM will be so big as will MC and I hope that he will be pleased with how they are.
Well today I decided to go to Savers to look for coats and jackets for hte trip to the mainland. I found two light jackets and two heavy jackets and a nice jacket for JPM when he gets a bit bigger. I also got JPM some sandals as well. All this for $22.64. Since I've been spending so much money I thought I would try to not spend so much buying this.
Well, it's been an interesting day. I need to write some thank you's for MC's b-day presents. Till tomorrow then!

No comments: