Saturday, February 18, 2006

Make it stop!

JPM is screaming at the top of his lungs again and it's VERY annoying. Not sure what to do with him. He needs to get it together.
Well, I really like the rental car. It isn't the Explorer but it's a TrailBlazer. I wasn't too happy when I saw it because I really wanted the Explorer but I really do like it now. I definitely want an SUV now.
Well, today we went to the Olive Garden again. I didn't stop at the Cracker Barrell coming down because honestly, if I had I wouldn't have gotten going again. I just wanted to get here safely.
I'm so happy that Michael has gotten to spend so much time with us. It is an unexpected and pleasant surprise. I think we timed our trip well so that is good.
It is sooooo cold here. 16 in Gatesville with the wind chill. We went out earlier today so we could be home by nightfall. There was supposed to be some ice on the road but nothing really happened too bad. Of course I didn't want to take any chances.
We bought a portable DVD player for these silly kids. Well, basically it's in hopes that JPM will behave on the plane. I also got him a bottle and will give him some when we take off next Thursday.
Well, tomorrow is the 19th and Michael and I actually met 6 years ago. I hope I can get to church tomorrow.
Till whenever then.

No comments: