Sunday, February 05, 2006

Stupid Bowl Sunday

I don't know, ever since I started working I haven't been a big fan of professional sports. I'm thinking we're going into the fourth year of this war and we have these overpaid men playing little boy games and making a ton of money. Then the MVP gets an 07 Cadillac Escalade. Wow, it's not like he can't afford it. We have all these people in the military who don't make any money, police, fire fighters and teachers as well. But people go crazy over watching this sports event. I can't get into it. Maybe I'm jealous of the money because most of these people are complete bozos who can't string two words together to make a sentence. Well, "Bleak House" is on now so I must depart.
Till tomorrow then!
terri

1 comment:

terrig said...

I think that someone messed up big time. I hope they have you set up better in Iraq.