Monday, February 13, 2006

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.

Well, Michael seemed to be better but still put out that they don't seem to have their act together yet. It will be interesting to see if he's still there when we arrive. He says it's cold and I guess we'll freeze.
Boy, JPM is acting like a clown. It's so strange. He's a regular strip tease artist.
I was watching the news tonight and they had that murder in MA on. Boy, what a story. Then they said that that poor little girl may have been beaten (black eye, bloody mucus (sp?) in the nose, etc.) Well, I'm sure that even though MA has no death penalty someone will take care of him in prison. What a sick bastard.
Well, tomorrow I will complete packing for the trip. I am weighing all my luggage. So at least I know I haven't gained any weight and actually lost 4 pounds. I know, no big deal but I have to get back on the diet when I return.
I will have more to say tomorrow.
Till tomorrow then.

No comments: