Tuesday, February 21, 2006

On the road again and on the plane again!

Wow, tomorrow we're heading back to DFW to return the rental truck and to leave out for FL on early Thursday. No telling when hubby leaves but we won't see him after tomorrow until he returns for R & R. Time sure has gone fast. I am worried about flying with the wild man again. I am really stressing about it. I am unsure when we will hear from Michael after tomorrow. I will be really stressed about that too. I am trying not to think about it.
Well, we have a long drive tomorrow again. I don't know how long it took us to get down here though because I was so tired. I'm still pretty tired today.
I won't be able to update this until I get to t & b's house so I can't say till tomorrow then. Till whenever then.

No comments: