Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What a day!

Well today was quite an adventure. I took the kiddies to wally world to have their photos taken-mc 3rd b-day and jpm christening. Well, when I get there I get a call from the alarm company and my alarm went off. The side door was open but not sure if anyone tried to get in or what. So, we had that to contend with. Then I had to go mail Michael's case. That was sort of strange, they are just mailing the case-no box. We ate lunch using our card and it was okay but I won't order what I got anymore. JPM loved his pizza though as usual. We then went back to wally world to find some of MC's school supplies. No luck again. So I ultimately had to order something from One Step Ahead instead. Which is what I should have done in the first place. People may tell you that you're lucky to live HI but you can't get anything out here or else it costs an arm and a leg to have it shipped or they won't ship at all. The price of living in paradise I've had more than one moronic company tell me.
We recieved a video today of Michael. I will keep it up so that I can show it to JPM when he starts to act like a clown. He has decided to slap MC on the head. I don't know I guess this is just sibling rivalry. Right now they're quiet watching Clifford the Big Red Jerk. I have a short break from the Wiggles it would seem.
AAAhh it's so nice not to have to fight the traffic to Honolulu and pay an absorbent amound of money for a babysitter. I have come to the decision that I just don't like teaching anymore-period. It's time for a career change.
I will be leaving in a week so don't know how much time I can devote to this while I'm away. I don't think there will be a connection at the fabulous Holiday Inn Express in a town in TX. Besides, I'm not bringing my computer. Well I don't really have one anymore to bring anyway.
Tomorrow is my mother's birthday. She will be 74. It's hard to believe my parents are now well into their seventies. I guess time does fly.
Well, I must go as my hubby is on the im.
Till tomorrow then!

No comments: