Monday, May 29, 2006

And another thing . . .

Why is Denny's always crowded in Kunia. Everytime I go by there no matter what time of the day there are people waiting outside. That food is terrible and it's Denny's. We ate there and I thought I was going to puke. It's disgusting. There is no rhyme or reason to it.
Also it is Memorial Day, a day we should honor those who serve, have served and those that gave the last full measure of devotion from the Revolution to today. Well what does that stupid Greta have on???===that's right more crapola on that great American Natalee Holloway. Am I the only one who is sick to death of this stupid blonde and her mealy mouthed family? I don't think so because others have brought this up before. If it was me or our daughter it wouldn't even get a passing mention. There are thousands of missing young kids and young men and women in this country. Why in God's name have we had to spend an entire year listening to what the hell happened to someone who went on vacation and didn't come home. My very good friend Moria who was more like a little sister to me went to Costa Rico and never came home alive. That will be seven years on July 2 but the only ones who will remember is the ones who loved her and still miss her. However, the whole country has to be reminded about this stupid blonde in Aruba-Enough Already. There are far more worthier people to spend an hour on than some spoiled brat whose family can afford to take private jets to Aruba to look for her.

No comments: