Monday, May 22, 2006

Bad manners at college graduations

I hate liberals, I really do and those punk kids and ivory tower profesors who heckle and disrupt college graduations. I hated that pinko that spoke at my first graduation but I behaved myself. It just goes to show you that liberals do a poor job of raising their children. I can see that by the smart alecky mouth on all these punks who have no manners. I hope that the next time there is an asshole of the order of any of these jock itch democrats that republicans will keep their manners. Although it does not matter to those on the left.
Well, hubby will be out of the loop for a few days. I did join the gym and will email him with the details. I can't find the disc he's looking for but I will keep looking. I am teaching some stupid class and can't believe it.

No comments: