Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's now May

Well it's May. I am hoping that the year continues to go on it's fast track. It's hard to believe but the little man will be 2 at the end of the month. I've also been trying to get sick but have been fighting it. However, I think I'm beginning to lose the battle. I feel terrible and I know I am so crabby. I had to pick up MC from school yesterday and took her up to Schofield for an appt. because she's sick and John has the sniffles and coughing too. Michael said he's getting fat which I can't see but he says the food is really good. I am glad that he's enjoying that part. For whatever reason his "safe" mission took fire. I guess he gets some type of badge which he was happy about. He said he had good news and bad news--I asked for the bad news first-he got shot at, good-the armour worked. Yea!!!! I thank God for that. Not sure what he's doing over there but it's not what I thought it would be based on his designation. Right now the board is meeting and deciding whether or not he will make Major on his first go around. He also has another thing coming up this month about moving out of his current designation to another one that he likes. I hope that he's sleeping well as it's almost 6 a.m. on Weds. over there. I really miss having him here. I am lonely without him and the kids really miss him too.
Till tomorrow then.

No comments: