Friday, April 28, 2006

It's nice to see someone not making fun of Bush for a change

As I have admitted to earlier, I do watch "South Park" and this week was great. It was on Al Gore and boy was it funny. They really did him good. Well I do know that South Park has a lot of crude humour in it, it was great to see them go after one of the dems for a change. I taped it for hubby so he could laugh at it too.
Well, haven't heard from him today. I figure since it's evening over there he's probably on a mission since he generally buzzes me and tells me he's going to sleep while I'm waiting for the bus with MC. I hope that he is safe. We still have a long way to go. I can't believe in some sense that May is almost here but at the same time it's still another 9 1/2 months. Which I guess is better than 12 months but still. I wish he was home.
Well I saw Donna our real estate agent today. She thinks we'll do well when we sell our house. I hope so.
Well till tomorrow then!

No comments: