Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tomorrow we will attempt a picture with Easter Bunny

Well tomorrow I thought I would take the little ones to see the Easter Bunny. I'm sure JPM didn't go see him last year. He was still with the foster family when Easter came last year. MC of course made her annual pilgrimage as she has done every year since she was a little over 6 weeks old. I don't know what I will dress them in but I don't think they'll be as dressed up as they were when they saw Santa Claus. HOwever, MC has another shiner as she and brother were in my room sitting on the bed. I think she fell but not sure if brother helped her on her way down the bed. She seems okay though. She did hit him today and he has a little red mark on his cheek. Sibling rivalry I guess.
Heard from hubby today briefly. He spent some money on things for his bed and other assorted things for his job. Sometimes it just seems like all we do is spend money. I and Octavia took turns paying for our food and such when she was here. So I defintely racked up some points on the credit card then as well.
Hubby is happy that the one house like ours is being offerred at 499K. I think it will ultimately go for 450K. The seller is now offerring 1% help on closing costs. They also want one month rent back which I take to mean they want to rent the place for a month after it sells. That can't be too cheery for buyer who would be anxious to get into their new home. I like our house I'm just anxious to get back to the mainland. I'm also anxious to see what we'll get for it. I'm torn between having Donna be our agent or going thru Help-U-Sell. I don't think I could be here for an Open House and have someone dog the house. I would be apt to tell them that they didn't have to buy it and to get the hell out. Probably would be much better if I had Donna take care of it.
Little JPM is watching Thomas the Tank Engine and is having a good time. He keeps saying "toot, toot". He's also saying "Oh, Goody" a lot. I think he's picked that up from that stupid Baby Bop on "Barney". UUUGGGHHH-I hate Barney-I love you, you love me-homosexuality-how bad am I?
Till tomorrow then!

No comments: