Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday, 2006

Well today is Good Friday and I don't feel like I normally do on Good Friday. It's generally a time of reflection for me but this year it just seems like it's another day, another dollar. I went up to the Commissary to get some shrimp for dinner and some gas as it's going up again this week. Then I got the car washed by some group who was washing cars. The tv is out again and I can't get it fixed so I had to call someone and that's going to be some chaching. The new yard guy is going to come on Monday and to clean up all the weeds around the rocks on the side of the house, the rosemary bush, the chives, the rock mess that the cats help themselves to, trimming the hibiscus and the other hedges, cutting and trimming the grass it will be about $300. Which it won't be after this but I knew it would be expensive to have all this work done. But it needs to be done. I just can't do it. I would like to get the molly maids in the house but I can live with cleaning, I just don't seem to be able to get this yard taken care of. The other guy kind of gives me the creeps anyway. This guy goes to my church and found him on the back of the bulletin. So, that's that.
I haven't been to attentive to Lent this year. I gave up Brownies which I don't eat that often anyway. Well, I need to get the children up from their naps.
Tomorrow a family who is expecting a DS baby is coming over to meet Mary Catherine. I guess I should run to Carter's and get the baby a present.
Till tomorrow then.

No comments: