Wednesday, April 12, 2006

No Army Ball for us this year


Well, yesterday on my AKO account I got a mass emailing for tickets to the Army Ball in Washington, D.C. It will be at the Hilton (the same one President Reagan was shot at) in June. I bet it would be a fun thing to go to. Hubby says maybe next year we can go to it. That would be great. I would love to go. I would venture a guess that the food will be much better than the food at last years Ball out here. It was also at the Hilton. I got smashed. Not my fault though because there wasn't enough water on the table. The food also was terrible.
Speaking of hubby, I got to talk to him 3 X today. It was great. I was so happy to talk to him. Unfortunately it seems that when I am copying the dvd's for him of his shows they're not coming out. I don't know what the problem is but it's not copying to the dvd's.
Well today I took the little ones to see the Easter Bunny. Boy was that a trip. JPM cried the whole time he was with the bunny and MC laughed. Boy, did her shiner ever show up. It's a funny picture as you can see. In a few years JPM won't want to sit with the Bunny. Funny thing though as soon as the pictures were taken he stopped crying and she started up. We then went and got him an Easter outfit. He'll look like a real dandy on Sunday. I will post pictures of the cuties in their outfits. She has a beautiful dress I picked up in FL for her.
Well, till tomorrow then!

No comments: