Friday, April 07, 2006

Cranky kids and car shows!

Today I took the little ones to the car show. Luckily it wasn't that crowded so we got in and out pretty quickly. The kids and I all sat in a few cars (Highlander Hybrid, Trail Blazer, Explorer (2 regular and Eddie Bauer), Commander, & Lexus 400h). It was interesting though. We saw the cars we came to see though.
I told Michael that Highlander is out.
Little Bubba is bouncing up and down in his crib watching "barney". Baby Bop, BJ and those obnoxious kids are so annoying.
Well, hubby had to work on their vehicles yesterday and I guess they'll test them today. It's scary to me. I don't know what to think--I think it's getting better over there and then the news shows some bombing or something and I begin to wonder. I just wish he was home. I don't know what to think but I am worried because he said he's not getting sleep and I worry about him having an accident while driving. That's one reason we didn't look at the Hummers because he said he doesn't want to be in one when he returns. Although we did look at the H3 when it first came out because I was going to put my name on the drivers side and his on the passenger side so I would be his driver for the Officer in the family.
Well, tomorrow is Saturday and I can't believe how fast the week went with Octavia's visit. Time just flew. I hope she had a good time but I think she did. I enjoyed her visit a lot. I think the kids did as well. Small world, small Army- where Octavia works she had to set up something for a class of 06's and one of the Col's in the class was at our wedding. When she was looking at the wedding pictures she said he had been there recently. She said she will shoot him an email and tell him she was just out here and that they both were at our wedding. I know this sounds dorky but I really had a great time at our wedding. I think it was one of the best days of my life. It's hard to believe that was almost 6 years ago. Time does fly in some situations but sometimes it drags.
Well, till tomorrow then!

No comments: