Saturday, April 01, 2006

Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most!

I'm beginning to worry about myself. Seriously, I really am. I can't find the remote to the tv in this room, I can't find any cough drop bags, and I can't find the source of this strange noise coming from the air conditioner in here although I believe it's probably a gecko.
I'm also having a panic attack tonight. I went to cover the grill (as I've done countless nights since January when Michael left) and lo and behold there I see a pair of sneakers on the porch. This really freaked me out so much so that I gasped when I saw them. I assume they're Michael's but I have been out there a million times and I haven't seen them before. There is a dark blue pair that I've kept out on the front of the house but I've never seen this pair of Nikes before. This is beginning to worry me. Anyway, I haven't heard from Michael and he's now 14 hours ahead of me so it's almost noon there.
I don't know what the hell is wrong with me but somethning isn't right.

No comments: