Friday, April 21, 2006

I hope that when the bitch sheehan comes this weekend she'll get her lights punched out

Well, that crazy ass hag, bitch sheehan is coming to the islands again. I think she should rot in hell. Why does she get all the press. I think she is deranged and that this is a great thing for her--no one else in her family behaves the way she does. I think she's truly enjoying all this adulation she receives. I don't even feel sorry for her anymore. Why don't the other parents who support the troops get any air time, why do we always here her mealy mouthed voice.
Another thing, when is this damn natalee holloway bitch story going to go away? I am sick of seeing her media savy mother on television everyday and her stupid daughter. There are thousands of missing kids here in the USA but they don't get the coverage that blonde bimbo does. It's too bad she's dead but you know, people die everyday and no one cares. She isn't even missing here but in a foreign country. I thought when you left the USA you left behind all of the rights of citizenship. Why is the FBI wasting my tax dollars on this stupid girl?

No comments: