Monday, April 17, 2006

Saint Anthonly came around

Well, whoever took the missing, sensitive item returned it this morning so Michael is off the hook for that. I am so glad that it was returned. I haven't really heard too much from him today except that he was going to go to bed early. I think he's exhausted. He's not sure what is going on with the room situation. I don't really understand it either. It would be nice if they would let them have one room or stay in one place and just stay there. I hope that things get settled soon.
Well looks like MC is going to have her eyes probed on May 10. I have to call Sitters HI again and pay a princely sum.
Speaking of princely sums the yard guy came today. He had a helper and they were done in about 3 hours or so. It was really expensive but boy does it look nice. All those weeds from the rocks are gone, the rosemary was cut, the chives were too. The hibiscus and hedges are now the same height. The weed wacking and edging were done. Michael would be happy. It's worth it though.
Well, I need to get on my chores. I guess I need to set a calendar up.
Well, till tomorrow then!

1 comment:

terrig said...

i will, didn't comment on the rest of my statements