Saturday, April 08, 2006

Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody-well I got somebody but he's in Iraq


And how I wish I had someone to talk to, I'm in an awful state. Well I know the words aren't exactly correct to the song but I don't know what is wrong with me today. I feel like I've been drugged or something. I have no energy, I'm weak and I just don't feel like myself.
Well, didn't really hear from hubby today. I did ge to chat with him for a few minutes online last night. I don't know I didn't see anything on the news today about Iraq for a change. There's a lot of bad weather in TN and the mid south. I am just so tired and have such low energy. We did go to church though. It's hard to believe that it's already Palm Sunday. Easter is next weekend. Easter has always been one of my favortie holidays. I love the Spring and everything is so new although living here it's the same all the time. I remember Easter of 1997 when Moira was there. My folks were up too and I was living in VA BCH. Robin from across the hall and clueless (Mike the Army recruiter) from behind her came over. It was probably one of the best Easter's of my life. 1996 was such a nightmare year for me and I finally felt like the fog was beginning to lift. Although in someways that fog never will unitl I die but I was finally beginnig to feel a bit better. That was a funny year in a lot of ways. I was sorry when Moira moved to SF. May God rest her and Mrs. DeRosa's souls. I still miss them all these years later. I often wonder what Moira would say about Michael and my kids. As tired as I am I remember that 10 years ago I was alone and was trying to meet Mr. Right and I remind myself that Moira wanted the same things too and that she never got to experience them. I am a very lucky woman.
Till tomorrow then.

No comments: