Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tomorrow we will be out here 3 years.

Well tomorrow it will be three years since MC and I left FL to move out here. Michael had already been out here about 6 weeks and I didn't want to come. It's still to far away from my family and it was the last time I saw the sweetest little puppy girl-Scarlett. Scarlett wouldn't even jump in my lap when we left for the airport. I wanted to take her but HI had an animal quarantine then and she wouldn't have survived it.
Well, it's raining tonight and I am glad. The grass is brown again-even the new stuff Michael planted last year. I don't know what to do. It was green and then when it got cut all the brown was underneath.
Tomorrow we have to be up early because MC has a doctor's appt at 8. We won't have time to talk to Michael in the morning tomorrow. He's pretty confident that he may have a good chance to switch to automation. I hope that he does get that. It would make him happier--I don't think he's crazu about Quartermaster. I am so happy when I get to talk to him. I h ope that things are going well for him. I know he's upset about the room situation but I'm not sure what exactly is happening. I think the Reservists are driving them nuts. However, I think that's part of their mission in the Army. They like the extra money the get for dressing up and playing Army once a month and two weeks a year and then they whine when they get deployed and their families whine about it too and how they dont' have no money now because spouse is getting paid less than spouse generally does. Well, welcome to life in the active duty Army. My husband could be making more than he does in the "coperate world". Well, I hope that he's doing well tonight (actually it is almost 10 in the morning where he is) and I hope he slept well. I know he's busy doing whatever it is he does. I hope that he stays safe.
Till tomorrow then!

No comments: