Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter & Happy Birthday to Pope Benedict

Well today is Easter and we are without Michael. I missed him this morning at church (his bi-annual visit). He's had a rough day. Someone stole something he left in his humvee and whatever it is it isn't good he lost this item. He will have to pay for it and I guess it's a chaching. It also doesn't look good in his records. I told his Grandmother and she said he shouldn't have left it in the car anyway. True that but that's the last thing you want to hear. I've been praying to St. Anthony as has my folks. They light a candle for him as they always do when they go to church on Sundays.
We had a good day with the neighbors across the street. JPM got filthy playing in the yard. MC slept but then woke up and had fun watching everyone.
Well, till tomorrow then!

No comments: