Friday, May 26, 2006

A little Prince will be two tomorrow

Well tomorrow is the birthday of the Prince aka Little King, Little General, Little Bubba, Little Headache. He is going to be two. Can you believe it? It seems like yesterday he was 10 months old. I sometimes wonder if his biological mother ever thinks about him or is too lost in space to recall that he was even born. He is a cutie though and we are so blessed to have him.
I hope hubby gets to talk to him tomorrow on his special day. The little shirt he sent is in the dryer now so he will wear it tomorrow although it looks like a dress. I hope that Daddy is doing well because his little boy misses him so much too. MC is doing well today and has Monday off. We've yet to hit the Punchbowl and maybe this weekend would be a good time to do it. It's called the Arlington of the Pacific.
We got to talk to hubby today but he was distracted. We had to go to 1st command and that was a complete waste of time. I have to go back in July. I didn't feel like going in June. I got John new birthday presents because hubby was right the other one said three so he can get it next year. I think the pieces are too small and this one said 2-5. It's the same thing-THomas Train but it's a lego thing.
Well, till tomorrow then!

No comments: