Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday

Well I have made a decision if this women's exercise place isn't too outrageously expensive I think I'm going to sign up. They have children facilities for little bubba and I think we'll go by tomorrow after we mail hubby's latest care package. I have got to do something so I'll feel better. I haven't been exercising like I should since we got back really and I know I would feel better if I did.
Well, I worry about hubby's upcoming next few months until he comes home for R&R. I wish he was here now. I went to the commissary today and the clowns from the 25th ID were coming back from the NTC. I wish hubby was with them but I guess I need to look at it like he wouldn't be gone yet. He's been away from home now over 4 months and it seems like a thousand years but on the other hand it seems like 10,000 years. I am so tired and I have to take the garbage out. Little Bubba will be 2 on Saturday. It's hard to believe. I have to find that camera but I don't know where I hid it!
I also ordered a gift for my second cousin's wedding in Sept. I also sent flowers to my aunt who is in the hospital in VA. It doesn't look good. Looks like the Aged P's will be heading to "The Chocolate City" aka The Crescent City, aka New Orleans. I won't step foot in that city again until that racist mayor is out of office. Well, I guess I need to close. Till tomorrow then!

No comments: