Friday, May 05, 2006

It's Friday

Well, it seems that since I can only use the computer in our son's room I have less time to keep up with this because I have a lot to say.
We haven't heard from hubby today but I know he is at another place and know he has to travel to get there. I do worry about that. I don't know how long he will be there or how far it is from his home base. I know that he's busy and somewhat upset by his work over there. I know he liked it at first but I think something happened and now he has a bad taste. I don't know, I may be wrong about that. I know he said he has to get some letter or something to me to Fedex to the board so he can change career paths. I also know the Major board is meeting now but I don't think it will be a positive outcome on this. He's gotten totally screwed by the people who do is OERs out here.
till whenever then

No comments: