Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's only May 17

Well it's only May 17 and it seems like it's so long before he comes home for R & R and then he comes home for good. I wonder if he'll get to transfer to automation or not and if he'll make Major. He better get to do both. He had another mission and he said it was good. I haven't heard from him though anymore today. I guess he's just busy.
South Park was great again tonight-hippies and their stupidness (is that a word?)
I was very disappointed in W's speech Monday night. Why can't we send the illegals back? They broke the law and they'll be rewarded. If they have a pathway to citizenship it's amnesty pure and simple. Comprehensive immigration reform my ass. If I hear that one more time I'm going to scream. Here's an idea-make all those between the ages of 18-40 who are here illegally go into the military and they can have their own little new branch of service and then send them all to Iraq. If they come home they can become citizens. Or else have them build a wall and then send them home. Hasta La Vista baby!

No comments: