Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Princess goes in for surgery

Well, today little Miss had to have surgery on her eyes and ears. Some good news though---her PDA has closed aand she doesn't have to see the cardiologist anymore. YEA! She didn't have her regular ENT doc for the ear surgery. I really like her regular doctor better. She has to see Dr. Winkle tomorrow morning. She seems to be having a harder time tonight--bloody nose, crabby, etc. However, she is getting older now too. She has really nice doctors, Dr. Cable, Dr. Winkle, Dr. Kaelin. Dr. Kaelin helped to put her to sleep since has that as part of her residency. I was glad she was there for her.
Well, hubby is back at his home base. I don't quite know what it is he does. I guess one day I will learn it. JPM really misses his Daddy.
Well, until whenever then!
BTW South Park was funny again tonight

No comments: